In all that we do as University of Iowa employees, we honor excellence and responsibility and hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness, and personal integrity in the performance of our responsibilities on behalf of the institution.
If you have a concern about possible misconduct or violation of University policy, we encourage you to contact one of the resources below.
University Contacts for Reporting Misconduct
General University Issues
- University Ombudsperson
- UI Research Integrity Officer
General University Policy
- Academic Policies and Other Useful Information for UI Students (Office of the Registrar) (pdf)
- Policies and Regulations Affecting Students (Student Services)
- Collegiate Policies Regarding Academic Misconduct
- Resource Handbook for Business and Fiduciary Conduct
- Board of Regents, State of Iowa, Code of Business and Fiduciary Conduct
- Health Protection Office
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- HIPAA and University of Iowa Healthcare
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Helpline