Commissioned by President David Skorton in 2005 to serve in an advisory capacity to the University President regarding fundraising activities and strategic development priorities, and to establish policies and procedures as may be warranted to enhance fundraising effectiveness and comply with applicable local, state, and federal rules and regulations.
- Joint Development Committee Charter Joint Development Committee Charter.pdf
- JDC Guidelines on Naming Opportunities & Gift Minimums JDC Guidelines on Naming Opportunities & Gift Minimums.pdf
- Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost, "Guidelines for Endowed Faculty Positions at The University of Iowa"
- University of Iowa’s Endorsement of the University of Iowa Foundation UI-Endorsement of UIF (Harreld).pdf
- Regents Policy Manual, Chapter 2.3.16: http://www.iowaregents.edu/plans-and-policies/board-policy-manual/23-property-and-facilities/
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Naming UIHC Facilities (Policy and Procedure Manual, LD-GI-04.25)